keskiviikko 4. heinäkuuta 2012

random thingies #14 weirdness edition

// Old questions that I found from my deviantART account. A lot of grammar errors and typos ahead. Too tired to even check. And because I'm evil, and I wanna, I'm gonna force henarchy to do this!

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
No, I don’t. That’s really uncomfortable :-o

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
Only if it’s really cold.

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
Maybe w/ my boyfriend :-D He’s so warm, and his snoring is somehow comforting.

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Not really. Even though I’m very dramatic if I’m fighting/arguing with someone. But yeah, I don’t like drama :-D

5. Are you a girly-girl?
:-----D NO

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
My boyfriend

8. Are you short?
Last time I checked 5’1 was pretty short :-D

9. Do you like somebody?
Yeah

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
:-D What? No.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Uh… Yes? No? Well, as long as they don’t stink :’D

12. Do you think you're alone sometimes?
Yeah, sometimes. But I almost always like that feeling.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
I try, if I happen to remember.

14. Are you double jointed?
I don’t know what that means :-D Urban Dictionary really got me confused.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On a bus? …Or is it in a bus? o__O I’m so rusty with my English :-( I only remember one YouTube video where they say something like “You left your penis on the bus” :--D

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Yeah, like 20 minutes ago, I think :-D

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
I don’t think so.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Teachers

19. How many guys will read this just because it says "Girl Confessions"?
What? Where? :-o It doesn’t say anything like that…

20. check of those that apply:
[x] I do wear make up.
[/ while laughing ] I have cried in a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like techno.
[ ] I like country.
[/] I carry a purse.
[x] I'd be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[x] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[/ I think girls are even more confusing] Guys are confusing.

21. What color is your bra that your wearing?
I’m not wearing a bra :---D

22. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys( or girls <<< for bi chicks.. WOOT)?
I have to say dark… But I guess everything goes.

23. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Only a little bit every day.

24. What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Uh-oh… I don’t know :--D I guess he has to look a little bit rebellious…………

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yeah :--D I have many.

26. Have you ever had your heart broken?
:-D I don’t know. Maybe?

27. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
A new nose would be nice :-D

28. Do you like your life?
M-mm. Maybe.

29. WHERE DID YOU GO?
o___O ?

30. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy/girl-friend from you?
:---D Nope.

31. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
No

32. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girls

33. How long have you had a facebook?
Three years? Something like that :D

34. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Yes

35. What are your biggest fears?
Umm… I think fear itself, mostly, because it’s the worst feeling ever.

36. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Well, yeah.

37. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Yeah

38. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater?"
Yes. No exceptions.

39. Have you ever had a good feeling about something
…Yeah?

40. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Nah, not really. But I would like to be an author, so being famous would kinda mean that I’m good at it…(?)

41. Are you currently missing someone?
Naaah

42. Cowboy or Gangster?
Uh-oh… Both? At the same time? Hyrrrrr~ :--D

43. Preppy or Punk?
Punk

44. Face or Body?
…Both?

45. Good cook or take you out a lot?
I don’t know q__q Both?

46. Sweet or sexy?
Sexy, but a little bit sweet on the inside :-DD

47. Armani or Ambercrombie?
…Neither

48. Contacts or glasses?
I don’t really care :-D

49. Have you ever had sex in RL?
Yeeeaaaahh :-D

50. Have you ever thought you'd marry a guy you dated?
Maybe that thought has passed my mind.

1 kommentti:

  1. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, you sneaky bastard :D

    But revenge will be mine! >:D Someday... when you least expect it! (So, probably never... :<< )

    VastaaPoista